Monday, November 2, 2009

Nail fun.

I've had my Halloween mani on for about 4 days. It was holding up wonderfully, but I wanted to change it up.

First off I tried out the marbling technique. I've never done it before and this is what I came up with.
Pinky finger- CG Lubu Heels, Essie's Bordeaux, CC Oooooo La La
Ring Finger- CC Oooooo La La, CG OMG
Middle Finger- CG Shocking Pink, CC Oooooo La La
Index Finger- Hard Candy The End, CC Oooooo La La
Thumb- CG Lubu Heels, CC Oooooo La La

Not the greatest picture quality, but you get the idea.

Now, for my current mani. I used Orly's Goth as a base, I then layerd CG's Lubu Heels over that, and then a layer of CC's Art of Seduction for extra sparkle. Top coated with Barielle Ultra Speed Dry Manicure extender.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment