Wednesday, November 25, 2009

A time for Thanks...

(I've got a lot of new products I want to blog about by E.L.F. , but I'm going to hold off for the moment. Ladies check your local Target if you want some good E.L.F. buys.)


Thanksgiving is upon us. Boy did it sneak up fast. I'm home with my family now, and the boy will be joining us tomorrow. I'm looking forward to the food and the parade. I want to take a little time to say a few words about what I'm thankful for. So hear goes...
I'm very thankful for my family, boyfriend, and close friends, my pets, and my health.
I'm so glad for all the time I'm able to spend with my family. My health has had many ups and downs in the past year and I'm thankful I've been doing better and I wish for many more years of good health for myself and loved ones. I'm so happy for all the silly, funny, and stinky moments I've shared with my 5 dogs. They get me through so much. I'm thankful for all the experiences I've been afforded in the past year regarding my art and hope for many more.

I would like to take some time to give Thanks to all of you and wish you Happy Thanksgiving. May God Bless you and yours.

Enjoy your turkey!

No comments:

Post a Comment