Monday, November 2, 2009

I'm a proud Auntie

Yesterday we celebrated the 1st birthday of my darling little Ethan. Ethan belongs to our dear friends Kim and Alex. My boyfriend has known Kim for over 10 years. They are very close.
Last year Ethan was born and we got to the Hospital as soon as we could. He was born a little early and had to stay a few extra days. He thrived and grew, and now he's a year old!
Happy Birthday to my little booger!

Without further ado here are a few pictures from the evening.

Myself and my darling Ethan.


Cake time!

He's standing. Walking is just around the corner!
Myself and a puppy. Haha. Just thought I would throw that in there.
Hope you enjoyed the pictures. Thanks for reading. I think I may be nail polish experimenting today. Be on the look out.

No comments:

Post a Comment