Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Burt's Bees

I've used Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Creme on and off for a while. I had a small travel size one over the summer but managed to loose it. I'd been meaning to pick up more and I finally did today. With the weather getting cooler my cuticles have been getting extremely dry, and they needed help.

I love this creme. It has a nice lemon smell. Nothing overpowering by any means. My pups want to eat my toes when I put it on lol. It's very moisturizing and if I use it every night like I should my cuticles on my toes and fingers stay so much softer!

Check it out here! I highly recommend it. And of course it gets great reviews!

http://www.burtsbees.com/natural-products/body-hands-feet-hand-moisturizers/lemon-butter-cuticle-creme.html

No comments:

Post a Comment