Tuesday, November 24, 2009

New Blog Header etc...

I finally decided I needed a fancy little blog header. Plus I was getting tired of looking at just the text. I put my degree to use and made a simple header that I think represents me pretty well. I would love to know what you all think.

Moving on. The weather here is getting a little more chilly. I hate it and love it at the same time. I love pulling out all my cute boots etc., but sometimes I hate putting on the long sleeves.

Now, I've got a few pictures to post. I'm not sure whether to post them all now or space them out. Hmmm. We shall see.

Here we have China Glaze Black Diamond. I really love this. Its a nice charcoal color.
I used up way more of the bottle than I intended however. I spilled it. EEEKKK. Thankfully it got on my arms for the most part. I did get some on my adorable slipper socks which was a bummer.
A pretty good dupe of this is Color Club's After Hours.



So is everyone ready for Turkey Day? I'm going home tomorrow to see the family. My boyfriend will also be coming for Thanksgiving. That's a first! I'm excited to eat good food and watch football.

Thanks for reading beauties!

No comments:

Post a Comment