Friday, November 27, 2009

Happy Black Friday

I hope everyone had a fabulous Thanksgiving!

Of course today was Black Friday. In all my 23 years I've never gone shopping on this day. I figured I would give it a go. My mom and I went out around a bit before 6 am. My biggest goal of the day was to go to Petsmart. They were having a 50% off sale on all holiday items. I have 5 dogs. This was a must! I got amazing buys. It was the best sale I went to all day.

We had to avoid some of the major areas because traffic was just a nightmare and getting in the stores were impossible. I was exhausted by 10 am. Ha. We stayed out until about 1pm and then I passed out.

So here was my black Friday look...I minimal smokey eye with matte Pink Pout lipstick.

Now here we have the E.L.F. eyeshadow palette I used for the look. I bought it a few days ago for $5 at Target. Check out all there products ladies.


And here we have a cute little Turkey Day picture of my boy and my pup. Cute aye?
Hope everyone has an enjoyable weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment