Friday, November 6, 2009

Hello Kitty...

Hi ladies! I'm fighting an awful headache behind my right eye. I can't seem to shake it. No fun.

I have a slight obsession with Hello Kitty. I have ever since I discovered the Sanrio store in the Mall as a child. I originally collected POCHACCO the dog merch, but alas they don't make things with him on it anymore.

Anyhow, I went to Target with the boyfriend a couple of days ago and found the $1 bins were full of different Hello Kitty items. I was excited. I think my bf thought I was crazy. I picked up a few things for $5.

Peep the items:

I was also inspired to do a little nail art yesterday. I've never really done any before so I figured I could give it a try. I snatched a small paint brush from my art supplies pulled out some nail polish and went to town. Here is my creation. Hello Kitty of course. Sorry the pic is a bit blurry, but I've been having a problem with that lately.


Do you like Hello Kitty? What do you collect?

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. My best friend collects it. She has everything!! We work together and it looks like someone threw up Hello Kitty all over her desk. She even has 3 Hello Kitty tattoo's. One on her back of Hello Kitty with a whip that say's Bad Kitty, and one on each shoulder, one is the Good Kitty and looks like an Angel, and one is the Bad Kitty and has horns. She makes me check the dollar bins at Target every time I go, and it looks like you went on a good day!!!

    ReplyDelete