Monday, November 16, 2009

Sparkle...

I'm still having trouble with my Photoshop. Ugh. My computer doesn't really want to run anything anymore. I need a new laptop like woah!

Anywho, I did paint my nails a couple of days ago with CG's Emerald Sparkle. Such a beautiful color. I'm not a green person by any means and I love this. I'm a sucker for anything glittery. I could have had this opaque in 1 coat, but I was rushing so I went for 2 coats. I'm thinking this is going to be a perfect Christmas mani!


I don't know how many of you out there are Twilight fans, but I am to and extent. I own all of the books, but I've only read the first one. I also own the movie but have yet to watch it. Ha. As New Moon fever is here of course you see the cast on everything. I saw the Vanity Fair photo-shoot with Robert Pattinson and I seriously had to have this magazine! This was the first time it hit me that he was stunning. So, of course I snatched up the mag today. Then when I got home it proceeded to fall off the table and get the crap bent out of it right across his pretty face. Damn.
How many of you are going to see New Moon?


Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment