Monday, November 2, 2009

Happy Monday!

I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend/Halloween. It was such a busy weekend for me and I'll cover it in two posts more than likely. First I would like to introduce you to my lovely alter ego Lady Gaga.
I have a few more images I will add later. They are on the boyfriends camera and he has yet to upload them. Some of those are a lot better.
Needless to say I had a blast being Lady Gaga. People took pictures with me and I signed autographs haha. People actually only called me Ms. Gaga the whole night. I never heard my real name once. It was quite hilarious.


This picture is pre-wig. And lots of eye makeup. I used Hard Candy baked shadow. Some L'oreal pigments, L'oreal Hip Color Truth Cream Eyeliner, and some thick false lashes.
And here we have Ms. Gaga.
I was extremely pleased with my costume. This is the picture I modeled it after. I bought the leotard and scarf from American Apparel. The fishnets from TJ Max. I owned everything else.
On Sunday it seemed like everyone and their brother knew I had been Lady Gaga and thought I looked just like her. I thought that was funny. My boyfriend told me even his coworkers that I don't know were finding pictures of me via Facebook and talking about it. Crazy.

Gaga out.

No comments:

Post a Comment