Monday, October 26, 2009

You should be a manicurist...

I feel like it's been ages since I posted. It's been quite a fun filled weekend. On Friday I went to the local zoo with family and had a blast. We took a trip to the mall and I was approached by a woman who thought my mani and pedi was fab. She was a manicurist and said that I should think about doing it because my nails looked so great. So nice! She works at a salon called All About Me in Hilton Head, SC. So time to plug them hehe. Here is there website. http://www.allaboutmehhi.com/about2.html

Check them out if you are ever in Hilton Head and get your nails did!

I popped into Sally's today and grabbed CG's Lubu Heels, which I had been eying for quite a while. I also go Orly's Goth. It's hard for me to resist black polishes!

As soon as I got home I got my nails ready and tried out Lubu Heels. It's an extremely sheer polish so I used a base coat of black polish and then layered the LH over it. It turned out great. I'm loving the colors and think this will be my Halloween mani. It should go well with my Gaga outfit.

Also the SC State Fair has ended it's run this year and I picked up my art piece that was on display. It's now for sale on my website for $100. Email me for details.

And now I leave you with cute zoo pictures of myself and my 10 year old cousin.

Be on the lookout this week for some Gaga inspired makeup idea etc...

2 comments: