Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Today's Goodies

I went on a little shopping trip today with my Mom. It was fun. I picked up a set of 4 Marilyn Monroe glasses. I love them. Pictures soon. I also got some cute black booties as well.

Moving on. I went and picked up a few items so I could make the necklace I wanted. And without further ado here is the necklace I made. What it's made of: The heart is made of Paua Shell, the sparrow is brass, and the other 2 charms that say Create and Inspire are also made of brass. I used a suede cord and used brass crimp ends and a lobster claw clasp to finish it off rather than knotting the suede.

I really loved how it turned out.

Now on to my next little haul. I picked up some Hard Candy make-up and a bow headband that I can potentially use for my Gaga costume. Here are the pictures:

Lipstick in Fire Alarm- It's a nude with a bit of sparkle.
Ginormous Lash Volumizing Mascara in Carbon Black
2 Foiled again Metallic Shadow Sticks in Celestine and Glimpse
The headband is by LuLu

I also saw these fabulous shoes by Steve Madden in Leopard print. I didn't buy them but I took some pictures of me wearing them haha. I would have loved to have them, but you know you can't have everything. I wear a size 7 just in case anyone wants to give me a present haha!
Goodnight lovies!

No comments:

Post a Comment