Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Clean and Clear...

Has anyone tried this new product by Clean in Clear called Blackhead Eraser Cleansing Mask?
I found it while browsing through the isles and thought it was worth a try. I've suffered with mild acne on and off through out my life, but lately I had been having a major problem with blackheads. Ugh.
The mask is a light blue out of the tube. You put it on for 5 minutes or so until it dries and turns white. It has a nice refreshing tingle while its on. Then bam you wipe it off.
The product recommends to use it 2 times a week, but I use it every other day along with my normal beauty routine. I must say I have noticed a difference! The blackheads started disappearing.
If you have a problem with blackheads I would highly recommend giving this a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment