Tuesday, October 13, 2009

More of my stash...

OK, so I picked up a few items I was longing for/needed. And here they are.

Hard Candy lipstick in Knock-out, China Glaze Fairy Dust, China Glaze Matte Magic, and Loreal telescopic precision liquid eyeliner.
This pink is fab. I'm really glad I picked it up.

I tried out this Loreal eyeliner because I was in need of some new liquid liner. The precision tip seem very nice and you can vary your line thickness easily. It also drys quickly.

An added little piece. I made this cute bracelet today. BE LOVE!

I popped a coat of Fairy Dust polish over my existing gray polish to give it a pop since I had been wearing it a few days. I really love the fine sparkle it gives off.
As you can see in the picture above the CG Matte Magic bottle is significantly smaller than I was expecting. I was hoping for a full size bottle. I picked it up at Sally's for $5.99. A little much in my opinion since the bottle is so small. I haven't tried it yet, but I'm looking forward to it. I love the matte trend. I'm afraid that if I love the polish too much I'm going to be out of it pretty quickly though. Anyone else disappointed in the bottle size or is it just me?

No comments:

Post a Comment