Saturday, October 3, 2009

I feel Fall in the air...

For the first time tonight I feel the chill of fall in the air. I must say I'm not super fond of it. I'm the kind of girl that likes the no shoes no socks simplicity of summer. Oh bother.

So I've got a new polish order coming soon from http://head2toebeauty.com/index.html and I'm very excited. I picked up 2 polishes from Orly Matte Couture Collection as well as the Matte top coat. I've also been trying to find a gray polish and haven't had any luck so I grabbed the China Glaze polish in Recycle. I'll try to swatch once they come in. OH P.S. Check out Head2toebeauty.com for some great polish buys!!!

I'm totally loving the matte polishes. I hate that the wear is short lived, but I can deal. I change my polish so often that it doesn't matter.

Moving on. I bought some presh Hello Kitty stud earring recently. I know I'm 23, but it's a cute thing from my childhood that I can enjoy.


What are some of your favorite childhood indulgences?

I'm honestly going to try to step into my blogger shoes a little more often. As I've stated in previous posts my art keeps me busy most of the time, and now I'm getting more exposure which is amazing.

Until later...

No comments:

Post a Comment