Monday, October 12, 2009

Coach...

I just wanted to write a quick blog about something very sad that happened on Sunday. My elementary school bus driver passed away. His name was Coach Ben Reid. He was such a wonderful man. He wasn't just your average bus driver he was a caring human being. He was friends with my mom and always mad sure I was safe. I still remember the look he would have on his face when I gave him ties for Christmas.

I can't begin to tell you how shocked and saddened I was when I heard the news of his untimely passing. The last time I saw him was at the Ingles Grocery store. I always saw him there.

The world has lost a very beautiful human being in Coach Reid. He was a wonderful teacher, bus driver, husband, father, grandparent, and friend. May God Bless his family during this very difficult time.

Rest in Peace Coach Reid ♥

1 comment:

  1. I am very sorry for your loss. It is hard to lose somebody, especially a man who was very precious to you. I'll keep you and his family in my thoughts. Stay strong and let us know if there's anything we can do to help.

    ReplyDelete