Sunday, October 4, 2009

Tattoos

Surprise, surprise I have a tattoo.

This is something I swore up and down I would never do. I couldn't imagine something so permanent being on my body. After a certain amount of time I thought about it and felt like something that pertains to my art and myself was a good way to go and I wanted to get a tattoo.
Originally I got a small hand drawn heart that use when I sign my art work on my wrist. I was so proud of it.

As you can see it was very tiny. After several months if faded considerably and I wanted to add more to it. I thought about this addition for a long time and this is what happened...




I got a self drawn font and another matching heart tattooed on my wrist. This tattoo manifested for so many reasons. You need to remember to be loved, give love, and love yourself. Otherwise life will not be nearly what you wish for it to be. So BE LOVE, radiate it!

How do you guys feel about tattoos? Are they taboo to you or beautiful?

2 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL! What a great tattoo; I think you definitely made the right decision to add on the words and other heart...it looks terrific. I love tattoos on other people, and there are some tattoos that I've been considering getting for a while (mostly just one) so I wouldn't consider them taboo...I'm just a little hesitant about making that decision :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much. I was very hesitant originally about getting a tattoo. When I finally set on an idea I drew it out numerous times until I was completely happy with it. It inspires me every time I look at it.
    I think the biggest thing is being 100% sure on what you want so there are not regrets.

    ReplyDelete