Monday, October 19, 2009

Photo filled Post!

First off I would like to show you my fab new necklace by DSK. http://dskjewelry.blogspot.com/

I ordered the Bubbi's Moonlight Necklace last week and it came on Oct 16th. I was thrilled because I had been eying the necklace for quite some time. I opened the package and pulled out a darling note and some goodies along with my necklace. Thanks 100x to DSK. I love it!

Here are a couple of pics. My camera doesn't do the necklace justice.


I also want to give you a quick review on Matte Magic by CG. Mind you this is just my opinion. I used and it was excited with the matte payoff however it took two coats to make it non-streaky looking. It dries extremely fast. On the 2nd day of wear I must say it just didn't look very good.


I went and saw my art piece being displayed at the SC State Fair this weekend. I was so excited to see my piece up and such a big venue. It a was very cool. Here are a few pics!


No comments:

Post a Comment