Thursday, January 20, 2011

Zoya's Jade and Some Babble...

Hello everyone! I feel like I haven't posted in so long. It was a busy weekend for me. As I said last post I was the Second Shooter at a Wedding on Saturday. I was on my feet for a solid 4 1/2 hours. It was lots of fun and beautiful all around.

I decided to wear Zoya's Jade for the weekend. I love a good sparkly red. Red is one of my go to colors in times of doubt. Zoya describes Jade as "Bright red glitter in a translucent crimson red base." Its really beautiful. I did 2 coats. I probably could have done 3 as there was a bit of VNL. If my nails had been shorter it wouldn't have been a problem, actually it wasn't a problem anyway haha.

So here is the beauty that is Jade:




I feel like I didn't take enough adequate shots of this beauty. There just wasn't enough time.

And here is a random shot of me photographing something at the venue. You can see my thumb clad in Jade. Haha.



After the full day of Wedding Shooting, the following day we traveled to see a dear friend's new baby girl. Goodness she was adorable, and how I love that new baby smell. It will be fun to watch her grow up.

My body was in a considerable amount of pain after being so active. (Mind you I have fibromyalgia, among other issues.) So I rested up on Monday. Then I had an Eye Doctor Appt. on Tuesday. Come to find out my distant vision has gotten worse, and I needed a new prescription. I also got stuff for my dry eye which I was excited about. Anyhow, I picked new frames and they are super cute. So in 7 to 10 days I'll show them off. Hehe.

Thanks for reading everyone, and I'd like to extend a warm welcome to any new followers!

2 comments:

  1. Ooh I liked that red! I think red has always been a safety colour for me too but nowadays I'm thinking blue or green cause there are so many amazing new colours out there!

    I'm really curious about your new glasses! I never had glasses but always kind of liked how smart it makes a person look! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that bright red, it's my favorite color! Great post & great blog!

    diaryofashortgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete