Monday, January 10, 2011

Revlon Twitter Contest Win

Back in November Revlon had a contest on Twitter to win the new Fire and Ice Collection. I can't recall what you had to do exactly, but you had to be one of the first 500 people to do it. So of course I did what was required. The next day I had a DM in my inbox saying I had won.


Last week I finally received what I had won. It was rather funny because it was in a pile of orders on my front porch. I was pretty excited. No special packaging or anything, just the 4 polishes and lipsticks. Woo hoo!


Here we have Demure (polish and lipstick), Temptress (polish and lipstick), Siren (polish and lipstick), and All Fired up and Fire and Ice lipstick. The Fire and Ice line was first created in 1952 and brought back in 2010. You can find more about it here.

Can't wait to try these out!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment