Sunday, January 23, 2011

Mini Polish Haul

I still have photos to edit for other posts, but I just haven't been in the mood to do it. I had been so busy that I just feel wiped out. So instead of no posts I figured I would post a collective photo of what polishes I've gotten in the last couple of weeks.

I actually went into Sally's for the first time in month's it seems like to check for anything new, none of it struck my fancy. I grabbed a few polished from the discount area though, and I did get the nail files and buffers I went for in the first place. I also made a quick trip to Ulta. They hadn't put anything new out. I was really hoping that the Katy Perry Collection would be there, but no dice.

I also made my first trip to Whole Foods. I heard some of them were carrying Zoya polish and I had to check. Again no dice, but I did eat a lot of samples of expensive free cheese.

All of this happened on Friday, and I just haven't been feeling well today.

And now I bring you a picture of my mini haul.


Thanks for reading, and I hope everyone enjoys the rest of the weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, sweet! :) I'm hit the stores yesterday and will go again today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking the KP collection hits Ulta today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Millie hope you found some good stuff!

    Ooh, thanks for letting me know Kendal. The Ulta was kinda bare, but they still had the Shrek collection out haha.

    ReplyDelete