Saturday, January 29, 2011

Zoya Polish Spam...

I wanted to make this quick. I haven't been feeling well at all, but I need something to distract myself. Here are the 3 Free Zoya's my Mom got. I think they came on Monday. She even got my namesake Katie. Well, they spell it Katy but that's neither here nor there haha.

So here are Katy, Gigi, and Luna. 




Pretty. =)

I really want to get Zoya's Gemma from the new Spring Collection. I'm generally not a green polish wearer because it makes my hands look really red depending on the shade, but Gemma is just gorgeous!

It seems like I've gotten a lot of polish in the past week. I don't know what to wear. My nails are naked, but I haven't been up for painting them anyway...

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Sweet colours! :) I want their Gemma too.

    Hope you're feeling better soon! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete