Sunday, May 19, 2013

Weekend Wrap Up Vol.1

So this is my first Weekend Wrap Up on the blog. I think I'll do this when I have fun things to share from the weekend. Obviously I won't do it every weekend because sometimes I'm a bum and don't do much! Haha.

My Husband and I went to Trader Joe's on Saturday. They were out of Cookie Butter. It was a travesty! However they did have chocolate mini cupcakes and that made things slightly better. Their mini cupcakes are delicious! We also went to the bookstore. I love perusing every once in a while. We went on a walk in our neighborhood too!



Essie Turquoise and Caicos 



Goodies I picked up that afternoon.


Today we went to my Husband's boss/friend's baby shower. It was baseball themed and super fun! This was our first "event" with a group of friends as Husband and Wife. Pretty exciting! We somehow ended up coming home with all the leftover cupcakes. Haha.


The cute Mommy and Daddy to be!

Fun party favors.

Hubby and I after the baby shower!

Outfit:
Dress and shoes from Target.

Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment