Monday, May 27, 2013

Weekend Wrap Up Vol. 2

Our weekend fun started on Thursday night. My husband and I as well as a group of good friends were going to the opening of Fast and Furious 6. Prior to that we went to a group dinner at Red Robin. (It was my first time going!) It was so much fun. We hadn't gotten the group together in quite some time, so there was a lot to congratulate and celebrate. Since we had all last seen one another my husband and I got married, and 2 of the couples are having babies! Oh and the movie was great. Laughter, suspense, action, and explosions! It was a good time!




The rest of the weekend my hubby and I didn't do a whole lot. We ran errands Friday. He bought a juicer and we tried that out. Lots of yummy juice was consumed. We played outside with the pups and relaxed. On Saturday we watched the entire first season of Continuum on Netflix. (Recommend by my Mother in Law.) Such a good show! We only intended on watching 1 episode and then got sucked in. Haha. Season 2 premier's on Syfy soon!

Nicole by OPI Selena





Top: Crochet Tank from Kohls
   Chambray Shirt Delias
Bottoms: Neon Coral Shorts American Eagle (last season)
Shoes: Sandals Target

I photographed the Super Moon on Friday night. Beautiful.

This little lady was going after a ball. So cute!

Shall we dance!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment