Monday, May 13, 2013

Blog Face Lift

Hello to those who still read this little blog of mine!
I know, I know. The same old song and dance. I post for a while and then go dormant. I really hate that I do that. The beginning of the year threw me a curve ball as far as work was concerned, and that really messed with my mojo. 
I decided I really need to get on my blogging game and make something of this little space on the internet. So  this little blog has received a minor face lift. You'll find and updated header, new buttons, and tabs. I feel like I'm keeping up with the Joneses with this update.
I hope you enjoy it, and I hope to bring more fun content to my blog.

P.S. Be on the lookout for a Wedding post, because this 'ole gal got married!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment