Saturday, December 19, 2009

A mini haul...

Wow, I forgot I needed to post some pics from a polish haul I had over a week ago as well as a darling necklace I got.

I used my pup to help model the lovely polishes. So here we go. (He's wearing his favorite jacket.)

I picked up some Seche top coat, CG's Medallion, and Tinsel, and Finger Paints Private Collection. Lovely! I've been wearing the Tinsel for my past two mani's. I love it. I'll have pictures of that eventually.

Now for my necklace. It's by a California based company called Dogeared. They used recycled materials to create their jewelry and packaging. I picked the piece called Love Heals. I loved the meaning behind it. It's very me. A symbolic memorial type piece for myself if you will. Check it out, and check out their website.

http://www.dogeared.com/




Later lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment