Sunday, December 20, 2009

Happy Holiday nails...

For about a week I had been thinking about what kind of holiday manicure I wanted to do. I figured I would do white nails with the ring finger polished red and red tips on the white. I found that my I'm way to impatient to do this. Plus my white just wasn't working for me. haha.

So I did the next best thing. I did a snow inspired manicure. We don't get much snow here in the south and if it does its a slushy, icy mess. (However I'm hearing when I go home for Christmas there might be snow. Go figure.)

So here is what I did. I put on my Seche base then two coats of CG's Heaven. Then 1 coat of Finger Paints Private Collection. Then on top of that 1 coat of CG's Glacier. The a Seche top coat. It actually looks pretty and snow like. My camera can't quite capture the sparkle or prettiness of it. Grrr...

Here it is.

I also did a pedicure inspired by Yukon Cornelius from Rudolph. Silver and Gold, Silver and Gold hehe. I used 2 coats of FP's Private Collection and then 2 coats of CG's Medallion. Is so darn sparkly!

I think this is the first time I've shown my feet on here. Haha. I love my feet. Weird I know...

Don't mind the scratch on my foot. The pup stepped on it after I cut her nails. Oops.


Thanks for reading, and Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment