Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Bare Minerals Product Review...

Are you ready for a eyeshadow primer review?

As some of you may know I'd been in the market for an eyeshadow primer. I was getting sick and tired of greasy lids.
I finally bit the bullet when I was at Ulta and got the Bare Minerals Prime Time eyelid primer. I'm an avid Bare Minerals user so I figured this was the best way to go.

Cost: $16

What they say it does-
Benefits:
  • Works overtime so that you enjoy vibrant, lasting eyecolor
  • Combats excess oil so that your eyelids don't look greasy
  • Perfect for when you need all-day, all-night staying power
  • Goes on in a jiffy thanks to our convenient applicator
  • Sheer, neutral tint that doesn't interfere with your favorite colors
  • Oil-free, fragrance-free, allergy-tested and dermatologist-tested, so you can be carefree and comfortable

So I used this on Sunday. I was attending the USC vs. Clemson basketball game. It was going to be a fairly long day. Make up went on about 10am and didn't come off until late that night. I have super oily lids! I must say I was extremely pleased. My eyeshadow stayed put the entire time and looked great. I even took a nap once I was home and woke up with eyeshadow still looking good. Pretty amazing.

I must give this primer a 5 out 0f 5 stars.

It's not to pricey and the application is easy.




Here is the rest of my Bare Minerals haul from Ulta! I was in need of some new things as I panned my Tinted Mineral Veil.


That's all for now. Enjoy your day beauties!

No comments:

Post a Comment