Tuesday, December 22, 2009

My 100th Post!

Well, this marks my 100th post. I'm so happy. A big thank you to my followers. I appreciate you so much!

And with that I want to wish you all a very happy holidays! I've been in the kitchen today baking away. Lots of Christmas cookies for the family and boyfriend. Gingerbread with homemade cream cheese icing, and oatmeal raisin for my Dad. He's been asking for them every time I talk to him. Hehe. Cookies are my major Christmas contribution.

I went to Sally's today and picked up Finger Paints Sparkling Snow via a recommendation by Aurora Nail's http://aurorasnails.blogspot.com/
She said it was awesome and it is! Thanks for helping finally make the decision to pick it up.

I also got another Matte Magic because they are in the discount bin for $2.99. Check that out. And Nina's Ultra Pro Purple X-ing.

I've got a new pedicure to post that is more Christmas themed. Yay. I took the picture while it was still drying. So excuse the no clean up.

I alternated CG's Ruby Pumps and Emerald Sparkle. Then I tipped the big piggies with FP's Sparkling Snow.

Meghan McCain is sporting a very similar pedicure as she posted this picture via twitter:

Picture by: Meghan McCain's tweet pic.

Well, that's all for now.

Thanks for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment