Saturday, July 20, 2013

I Choose You - Some Things I'm Loving

I've got another Things I'm Loving post for you today. There was a lot to love this week. There always should be though, right?



Song: Sara Bareilles has a new album out and I'm totally in love with a particular song on the album called 'I Choose You.' It makes me think of my Husband (and Pokemon haha). I think this would be perfect at our Wedding Reception we'll have on our Anniversary next year.


Birthday's: My Husbands 30th Birthday was a lot of fun. I really think he enjoyed his day a lot. Read more about his Birthday here! It was also our pup Penny's 7th Birthday!


Hippie Hair etc: I simply adore this headband. I found it at Loft last Sunday. My Brother and Husband said I look like a hippie. I'm down with that. I wore this look a few days ago when we went to my Husband's boss's house to see the new baby! He was super precious and I loved getting to hold him for a while and have him nap on me. =)


Puppy Kisses: Enough said. 



Flowers: Surprise flowers are always awesome! Hubby brought these beauties home on Thursday. They smell amazing!


Games and my Bro: And now to show you my truly geeky side. I finally got back to some gaming this week with my Brother. We've had lots of fun with a new game. We talk over skype and play together. It's been quite the mood booster. I love my brother!

That's all for now y'all! If you'd like to join the link up you can go to Katie Did What!

2 comments:

  1. Awww yay happy birthday to your hubby!!! He does NOT look 30! :) You are super cute in that "hippie" headband too! Rock it, girl.

    Thanks for linking up with me!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My hubby says thank you! I'm a little obsessed with that headband hehe! =)

      Delete