Wednesday, July 3, 2013

4th of July Nails!

I ordered KBShimmer's Pimp my Pride because I thought that would be the perfect 4th of July manicure. I decided that I would try my hand at nail art with this manicure too. Just an accent nail though.

Pimp my Pride is fantastic. 2 coats with wonderful coverage. My accent nail is a smattering of different polishes. My base was 2 layers of Orly's High on Hope with a coat of Revlon's Heavenly in between. This would resemble the sky. I then used a dotting tool to make a firework exploding from the base of my nail with OPI's Solitaire. I added some colorful glitter with NOPI's Confetti Fun.

I'm so pleased with how this turned out! I love watching fireworks so this was perfect for me and so festive for Independence Day!

Now here are a million pictures for your viewing pleasure.















 Thanks for reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment