Saturday, July 13, 2013

A Superhero and a Princess - Some Things I'm Loving!

I decided to try a link up for the first time via Katie Did What. It's a Saturday series in which she and others talk about things they've been loving in the last week. Sounds fun to me, so here we go!


Fun Presents: My husband got me these cute Thor and Ariel figures this week. Love! I'm a big nerd, and it was the sweetest thing that he got these for me.

My Hubby: My husband has been amazingly awesome this last month while I've been recovering from my appendectomy. I couldn't ask for a more caring, loving man! He turns 30 on Tuesday so I've been doing some fun prep for that while he's been at work this week. I can't wait for him to see everything!


Sketching: I haven't done any in a while and decided that needed to change. I had some Little Mermaid inspiration, and loved the outcome. I need to draw more!

Work: I don't want to say much yet, but I've been very blessed with a new opportunity. This is what I had been waiting for and I'm so grateful that others support me and think I'm good at what I do. I love being a photographer and I can't wait to get back at it!

That's all for now! Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, your sketch is amazing!! I wish I could draw that well!! :) Can't wait to see what you did for your husband's birthday! So fun. I know I had a blast with mine.

    Thanks for linking up, girl!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! I think I'm more excited about his Birthday than he is lol. It should be fun though! =)

      Delete