Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Choo-Choo Choose You

Long time no blog. I left the blog quietly after the loss of my sweet Labrador. I had to start focusing on other things as life became stressful and difficult during that time. I got back to work shooting South Carolina Baseball. My saving grace. I added a new pup to the family. There was a fun trip to Disney World to break that up in April. I ended the regular season working in Nashville. BEST TRIP EVER! I saw our team fall short of their goals and not get out of their home Regional. That was the longest day of work, and it was so heartbreaking. I celebrated my Birthday, dealt with a very personal loss, celebrated more Birthdays, and had many a beach trip. I'm currently covering fall baseball for the Gamecocks, and local youth sports. And that is a very short summary of the last 8 months. Wow, 8 months...where does time go.

So in my comeback here is a chameleon of a color China Glaze's Choo-Choo Choose You. It has a murky blue base and the color shifts from bronze to pink to greenish gold. It's difficult to describe, but I tried my best to capture it in photos.





Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment