Sunday, October 5, 2014

Flannel How Do I Love Thee...

Fall in the South is interesting. As much as you want to break out all the cute fall fashions days in the upper 80's make it difficult. This weekend we had temps in the low 70's so why now break out one of my favorite staples, the flannel shirt.

I adore flannel. There really isn't much else to say about that. I also pulled out my new cowboy-esque boots. My favorite boots finally bit the dust in early spring. I was devastated, so I was on the hunt for something similar. I was able to find something similar at DSW. Big plus they are also real leather. Now to break them in!

Outfit details: Flannel Shirt (Target), Jeans (American Eagle-old), Matisse Willee Western Boot (DSW), Garnet Gemstone Necklace (Dogeared)







Happy Fall, and thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment