*1 (16 oz.) can pinto beans
*1 (16 oz.) can kidney beans
*1 (11 oz.)can sweet niblet corn
*1 (28 oz.) can diced tomatoes
*1 (4 oz.) can diced green chilies
*1 can (10 oz.) Rotel
*1 can (14.5 oz) beef broth
*1 package of Taco Seasoning
*1 package Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing Mix
*1 lb. ground beef
*Garnish Sour Cream and Shredded Taco Cheese
1. Finely chop whole onion (I used my ninja chopper.)
2. Combine onion and beef in pan on medium heat and chop beef to fine crumble adding your taco seasoning and ranch dressing mix.
3. In a seperate pot add all canned ingredients. Do not drain.
4. Add cooked beef to other ingredients.
5. Bring to rolling boil.
6. Cut heat to low and let simmer covered for several hours.
7. Garnish with sour cream and shredded taco cheese.
Thanks for reading and enjoy the recipe!
*If you repost this recipe please give credit. I know there are variations out there but this is our take on it. Thank you.*