Wednesday, December 12, 2012

My First OOTD!

Well, I decided that I should document some of the cuter outfits that I've been wearing. Why not right?

I had a press conference to attend today for Marcus Lattimore. He was making the announcement that he would be forgoing his Senior season at The University of South Carolina and entering in the 2013 NFL Draft. He's a top notch fella. One of the nicest most hard working athletes I've had the pleasure to cover.

I took a quick shot of my outfit on my tablet before I left. Not the best quality but it worked. I took a few more shots after I got home. It's was a rainy cold day so my hair suffered a little in the later photos haha.

Tablet photo. Not so bad.


Trying to pose. Awkward. Haha

Top: Target
Jeans: AE (old)
Boots: MIA (last season) 

I really love that Cardigan. It's nice and toasty and I got it on sale. Always a plus.

And in case you're interested here is one of the many photos I took at the press conference today. It seems to be garnering a lot of attention. If you'd like to see more from the press conference just click the photo and it will take you to my album for today's event.

Marcus Lattimore

Thank you for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment