Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Ramble

I randomly saw this display in my local Walmart. I really haven't kept up on the collections from Nicole by OPI so this was a surprise to me. I'm sure I'm a couple of months late on it possibly. I reorganized the display just to take the picture. They were all scattered about. Very OCD of me, I know. I picked up one of them, Now I can't find it lol. Will swatch later.


In other news I put in an order at TransDesign for the CG Fight Like a Woman collection. I also picked up a few other things that I wanted/needed. I'm just glad they are close by so I should have my order on Wednesday.
I also ordered my Viva la glam Cyndi and Gaga lipglasses. Very excited about those.

I had a migraine on Sunday which took me out of commission until sometime tonight. Not fun. I've had migraines since childhood. They use to be extremely frequent and as I got older they lessened. Now they just seems to strike out of the blue a few times a year. I'm still feeling a bit off. Hopefully that will get better.

I really need a pedicure...

No comments:

Post a Comment