Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Appreciate your Pets.

Today is the last day of Pet Appreciation Month.

With that I would like to share with you the little furry loves of my life.

Baron and BG are no longer with us. Baron was my first dog. Gah he was amazing. And BG she was just darn beautiful.

My boyfriend and I adopted Penny and Gracie together. They are our furbabies.

Dixie was Baron's friend. We took her in when her family moved. I love her so much. I adore the way her face lights up when she sees me.
Gravel is a crazy little doxie we got a little over 2 years ago.
Cookie is the newest addition to our family. We adopted her from the animal shelter.

So here's to all my wonderful pets. You have all shaped my life in wonderful ways. I'm so thankful to have been blessed with beautiful, smart, kind, loving dogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment