Monday, January 20, 2014

Wintermint

While I was on the hunt for the remaining NOPI Carrie Underwood polishes (no luck), I happened upon the newer scented Revlon polishes. I'm generally not one for scented polishes because I'm quite sensitive to smell, but I decided to give one a try.
I grabbed Wintermint because I love mint and it was the most intriguing color. It was sheer on the first coat but finished off nicely with the second coat. Once it dried it had a lovely mint scent that wasn't overpowering. I polished Saturday night and as of today I can no longer smell the scent. I'm ok with that though. As for color it's lovely mint green with aqua hex glitter and smaller gold glitter that seems to shift in color.




How do you feel about this polish or just scented polish in general?

Thanks for reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment