Sunday, January 5, 2014

Sparkle In The Sky

I popped into Sally's yesterday to renew my card. I hadn't been keeping up with the Finger Paints collections as of late. I saw the Enchanted Winter display, and had to grab a couple.

I decided that I had to use Sparkle In The Sky last night. It was so gorgeous in the bottle. I wasn't aware that it was textured polish. (See I told you I haven't been keeping up with things. Haha.) It's the kind of texture I like, not overly gross and gritty like some I've tried. It has a good formula and went on with 2 easy coats and dry time is fairly quick since its a textured polish. I used one coat of top coat in the photos. It still has the texture effect with just a tad more shine.

I'm in love with this polish . It's a deep navy with various pink, green and gold sparkle. The sparkle really is something else. It also reminded me of one of my favorite Vincent van Gogh paintings, Starry Night Over The Rhone 1888. If I could bottle this painting this is what it would look like. That made my soul happy. It really is the little things sometimes.



Background: Starry Night Over The Rhone 1888

Thanks for reading!




No comments:

Post a Comment