Sunday, June 2, 2013

Weekend Wrap Up Vol. 3

This weekend my Hubby and I took our first trip to the Farmer's Market. We got a few things and ate at a restaurant that is part of the Farmer's Market. It was fun.











Outfit:
Top: Cold Shoulder Top (Kohls)
Bottoms: Ikat print shorts (Kohls)
Shoes: Sandals (Target)
Head Wrap (Remington)


 We got the puppies some new toys. They didn't last long. But they had fun so that's all that matters!



I've spent the rest of the weekend relaxing and watching my Gamecocks kick butt in Regionals! They are currently in a weather delay in the Championship game however. There are some icky thunderstorms moving through around here.

Tomorrow the Hubby and I will be celebrating a month of marriage. May certainly flew by!

How did you spend your weekend?

Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment