Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Weekend Wrap Up Birthday Edition

I celebrate my 27th Birthday on Friday June 7th. I'm getting old. Haha. Tropical Storm Andrea threatened to make the day a wash out however by about mid-day everything cleared up and it was beautiful. This was my first Birthday as a Mrs. and my Husband made it really special! My Dad and Brother came down that day to celebrate. We went to Red Robin for dinner, then headed home to eat birthday cake. My husband got my favorite cake. Sour cream pound cake with cream cheese frosting. (The same cake we had at our Wedding.) Yummm!



Such a special shirt!

Earrings from my husband! Gorgeous!


Birthday Root Beer Float!






Me, Dad, and Brother


Yes, I used Avengers themed party stuff. Nerd and proud!


On Saturday we went to our dear friend's Sonia and Pat's home to celebrate all kinds of things: My Birthday, our Marriage, Friend's babies you know the usual! It was lots of fun and so nice to bring our group "family" together. Lots of great food and company!

On Sunday we planned to round out my birthday weekend by going to the beach. However the rain returned and put a hold on those plans. Being the awesome person my Hubby is he salvaged the day by taking me to see The Great Gatsby and going to dinner. The movie was beautiful and haunting. It was a nice way to finish the weekend.


I'm so blessed to celebrate another year with my amazing husband, family, and friends!

Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment