Thursday, October 28, 2010

Glimmering Grey

So I had an appointment with a Neurologist on Tuesday. It was strange and I had mixed feelings about the visit. They didn't want to run any tests which seemed strange to us. There really wasn't a diagnosis from what I understood, and they put me on Lyrica. I just don't know. I feel like some tests should be run (MRI, Catscan) something, otherwise how can you rule things out. The majority of the time I don't feel well and experience all kinds of strange pains, pressures and spasms in my head, body, and eyes. Not to mention I get weak, fatigued and have random moments of shaking.
My Family Doctor just happened to call me, and set up an Echocardiagram for me for next week. That was the soonest it could be scheduled. They want to make sure everything is working properly since I've been having high heart rate issues. (That's why I was in the hospital along with dehydration. They dehydration made it worse.) I'm glad this is happening, I pray that everything is working properly and they figure things out.

As I sad in my last post I did paint my toenails before my doctor's appointment. Even though I didn't feel well I thought it could be a nice pick me up. I used Rimmel's Steel Grey and Nicole by OPI in Pitch Black Glimmer over top. I loved it. I smile when I look at my toes. That's a good thing. I managed to take a picture or two. So beware here are some toes!
 I thought this was cute. My pup had his leg stretched out while he was sleeping on my foot.

Here's another shot of it. My toes look kind of chunky. They don't look that way IRL.
But you get the idea of the polish combo. Too bad I couldn't pick up all the sparkle.

Anyway, Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment