Sunday, October 3, 2010

BIG BUFFING ROAD TRIP 2010 with Leslie Blodgett

Today the Executive Chairman of Bare Escentuals, Leslie Blodgett, was in my town for the BIG BUFFING ROAD TRIP 2010. I was super excited. I'm a big bareMinerals user. I've watched her with my Mom ever since she began on QVC , and finally began using her products in college. I haven't turned back. This was the first make-up I used that looked natural, it really let me shine through. No caked-up mismatched color mess here!

Anyhow I'd know about this for a while and was very excited when we got to Ulta this afternoon. My Mom also came with me. It was a bit crazy in there. So much going on. They were also doing bareMinerals makeovers, but since I use the product I did not feel the need to do that. My whole goal for going was to meet Leslie, and I did! She is super cute and sweet. She seems to have a really fun personality. We talked a bit. She asked if I used the product and I told her my story. She thanked my Mom for introducing me to her on QVC. It was just a fun moment. I got her autograph and we took pictures with her as well.

(P.S. - The team member there was super nice and took everyone's pictures for them. He deserved a big high-five.)

Without further ado here are the pictures.











It was a good time. So with that, if you've never used anything from Bare Escentuals give it a try!

Thanks for reading. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment