Thursday, September 16, 2010

Neosporin Lip Health

I've had extremely chapped lips as of late, and my Mom just happened to find Neosporin Lip Health Daily Hydration Therapy. I had been wanting to try it, but never found it. My Mom happened upon it today, and remembered I wanted to try it. So yay for that. (I also want to try Overnight Renewal Therapy, but have never been able to find it either.)

It claims it's Clinically shown to lock in moisture, and restore visibly healthier lips in 3 days. It has SPF 20 in it as well, and you can apply liberally as needed.

It does have a slight smell which I can't put my finger on. Nothing bad and it dissipates once on the lips. It doesn't have a taste. If you've ever used regular Neosporin on your lips you know there is a funky taste if you get it in your mouth, which is inevitable. Ha. This is like a cream and non-greasy.





My lips slightly chapped with the Daily Hydration Therapy applied.

After 3 days of use I will edit this post with the "after" and more about how I feel about the product. Expect that Sunday night. 


Edit Sept. 19: 
So I've been using thins pretty regularly for the last few days. It's kept me pretty moisturized and stays on well. Most of the gross chapped area is healed. 
However I noticed I have lots of white little raised dots on my top lip. I know they are there on occasion but they seem very predominate now. It could have nothing to do with the lip treatment and it could just be me. Just throwing it out there, because I have no clue what they are lol.

1 comment:

  1. Hey doll!! I developed the idea for "Featured Followers by Elle© " This is how I promote all my followers, and help them increase traffic to their blog & allow my followers to learn more about the blogs that I feature. There are 5 different programs. Check out my blog at www.edkdolce.blogspot.com to find out more!
    ♥ Elle

    ReplyDelete