Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Dogeared Jewels & Gifts

I've talked about Dogeared before on the blog. I absolutely adore their jewelry, and at this point own too much to count. I can guarantee that every day I have something on by them.

So if you've never checked out Dogeared before I highly recommend you do. There's a little something for everyone. All their jewelry is handmade in the US using environmentally-conscious methods too.

Your Invitation!

If you accept this invitation, you'll get $5 off your first order and I'll earn a $5 credit when you order!

I know not everyone is crazy about referral links. However, I feel like this is a pretty win-win situation. Then you can obviously do the same after you make an order etc. Referral link or not I would still shout out from the rooftops about my love for Dogeared Jewelry. So if you interested try it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment