Wednesday, March 23, 2011

China Glaze Hologram

Last night I went to Sally's and finally saw the Tronica Collection by China Glaze. I ended up getting Hologram and 3D Fantasy. I'm wearing 3D Fantasy on my toes right now. The holo is insanely subtle which makes me sad. This afternoon I put Hologram on my tips and it's a lot more lively looking on the nail than it is in the bottle.
I can certainly agree with most about the Tronica's not being the best holo's. The OMG and Kaleidoscope Collections blow these out of the water obviously. However I like them. You can never have enough holo in my opinion. Haha.

The only thing that drove me crazy about Hologram was this it took 3 coats to make everything even. It dries quickly though.

Ok on to the pictures. (Click to make them bigger so you can see the holo.)






Haha and a bonus picture. My dogs had to check things out.


That's all for now. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment