Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Sugar House Lane

I've had a couple of the Nails Inc. Special Effects Sprinkles polishes since summer time. I wore one briefly and never took proper photos. I did swatch them on Instagram however. Even though I had bought some new Sephora X polishes, Sugar House Lane started calling my name. Black and silver hex glitter in a taupe base, that's a win in my book. Really any polish along the lines of these are a win.







Pretty right? I like the neutral yet exciting aspect of this polish.

Now for some photo outtakes. If you didn't know I have two furbabies. They are generally running around while I'm taking my photos. (That is also why you see stray dog hairs on my fingers haha.) Today they were silly and I had to capture it.

Can I help you take photos Mom?

Mom stop taking pictures of that bottle and throw this toy for me.

Someone needed a belly rub.

Thanks for reading!










No comments:

Post a Comment