Wednesday, March 3, 2010

5 Years, That's A Whole Hand!

Today my bf and I celebrated our 5th Anniversary. That's one whole hand, or half of a decade! I'm so happy we made it to such a milestone. He is a good man, and I'm very grateful to have him in my life.

We celebrated by going to an early dinner at Mellow Mushroom. (Where we had our first date.) It was so yummy.
He then took me to get my present. He decided to let me pick out whatever I wanted at MAC. Wow, how awesome. I own one lipstick from MAC and have always wanted more. He made that come true. I was very careful and did a lot of research before we went there. I had my list in hand, and went through everything. Marked off what I didn't want etc. etc...
The girl that was working was super cool. She had great tattoos and was super cute. She loved my shoes, and complimented me on how well I do my eye makeup. (That's something I've been trying to perfect for awhile so that was a HUGE compliment.)
Anywho she helped me with everything and I got just what I wanted minus the extra Viva Gaga lipstick. (BUT they have it back online so I got it later on!)

I can't thank my boyfriend enough for all he got me. It means a lot. I can't wait for him to get the gifts I'm getting for him. He loves Under Armour so some of that will be in his near future. =)

I love you Chris. You are truly wonderful!

Now, on to some pictures.

Thanks for reading lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment